Espoo Magazine 1/2023: Sustainability is created in cities
1.4.2023 6.00Updated: 4.4.2023 6.56
In this year’s first issue of Espoo Magazine, we explore the significance of public art in residential environments and learn about Espoo’s master plan. The magazine also includes articles about services for immigrants and Hello Espoo Info. In addition, we visit Vermonniitty and the Hanikka nature trail.
Espoo Magazine 1/2023 comes out on 1 April and is distributed to all homes in Espoo this weekend.
Here are some highlights from Espoo Magazine
- Art belongs in tunnels, metro stations and on walls
- Finland’s best integrator
- Find help from Hello Espoo Info
- To the rocks and the wetland – Hanikka nature trail
- Digitally face to face – advice though video chat
- Beautiful scenery in Vermonniitty
As always, we offer tips on various interesting events. You can also find the events in the citys event calendar.
Did you not get the magazine?
The City of Espoo magazine is delivered to all homes in Espoo. If you did not get a copy, please let us know: email@example.com
- Espoo Magazine