Annual grants for cultural activities
Annual grants for cultural activities enable the operations of established art and cultural institutions and cultural associations. Annual grants for cultural activities also support local heritage work.
How to apply for the annual grant for cultural activities
Annual grants for cultural activities for the next calendar year can be applied for once a year. Annual grants for 2023 will open for application on April 4, 2022.
The grant application for 2023 for professional art and cultural institutions will end on May 16, 2022 at 15:45.
Grants for professional art and cultural institutions are applied for using an application form. The forms are only available during the application period. You can download the form below.
Grant applications are to be submitted by the deadline to the City of Espoo Registry Office at P.O. Box 1, 02070 City of Espoo, or electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org(extrernal link). If necessary, secure e-mails can be sent to the Registry Office using the securemail.espoo.fi service(extrernal link).
The application period for cultural associations and local heritage associations for 2023 will end on September 30, 2022 at 15:45.
Associations primarily apply for annual grants for cultural activities through the online service. The service is only available during the application period.
A form submitted through the online service will not be delivered to the Registry Office.
The application must be accompanied by:
- An annual report, financial statements and an audit or performance audit report for the preceding year. If the grant was awarded for the previous year, this information must be provided together with the report.
- An operating plan for the application year and current year.
- A budget for the application year and current year.
- An extract from the Register of Associations.
- Rules of the association (new applicants).
The annual grants for cultural activities are decided by the Culture Committee in its December meeting. Before applying, please review the assessment criteria.