Reservation of sports facilities
The sports facilities of Espoo Sports and Exercise Services can be reserved using the online sports facilities reservation system (in Finnish). Log into the system using online banking credentials or the Mobile Certificate. It is also possible to browse the reservation system without logging in. The system is optimised for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Application period 27 December 2021–21 January 2022
- Summer ice time slots in Tapiola training ice stadium from 23 May to 14 August 2022
- Rull hockey time slots in Espoonlahti ishall from 30 May to 7 August 2022
- Grass football fields in Tapiola from 16 May to 18 September 2022
- Athletics fields from 2 May to 30 September 2022 and Leppävaara Stadion from 2 May to 10 Juli 2022
- Regular time slots in Matinkylä swimming hall from 4 April to 29 May 2022 and from 15 August to 28 May 2023
Application period 31 January –4 March 2022
- Time slots in schools under users’ self-supervision from 22 August to 11 December 2022 and from 2 January to 14 May 2023 Jousenkaari, Kungsgård, Nauriskaski, Perkkaa and Pohjois-Tapiola and from 5 September to 11 December 2022 and from 2 January to 14 May 2023 Uusikumpu and from 7 November to 11 December 2022 and from 2 January to 14 May 2023 Viherlaakso
- Summertime slots in schools’ sports facilities from 9 May to 17 June 2022 and from 1 August to 19 August 2022 (Ruusutorppa, Karakallio)
Application period 21 February–25 March 2022
- Summertime slots in swimming halls from 30 May to 14 August 2022
Application period 12 September - 21 October 2022
- Time slots in schools’ sports facilities from 9 January to 14 May 2023 Niipperin koulu, users’ self-supervision
When you log in, you can select whether to make a reservation on behalf of a sports club or as a private person. It is important for contact persons to indicate that they represent a sports club after logging in so that the reservations are done in the name of the sports club. After login, the contact person always has the opportunity to update his/her own information and the club’s information.
We process applications only during office hours (Mon - Fri).
All reservations are subject to charges.
The system is optimised for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Download file: Instructions for using the resource booking system of sports facilities.pdf.Instructions for using the resource booking system of sports facilities.pdf
- Download file: Liikuntatilojen kayttovuorohakemus.pdf.Liikuntatilojen kayttovuorohakemus.pdfFile is only available in FinnishFile is only available in Finnish
The reservation calendar (in Finnish) for tennis courts will be open at 2 May - 2 October in Tapiola. Single session is EUR 5,50 per hour. There are tennis courts also in Otaniemi and Puolarmaari.
Tennis time slots at Espoo Sports and Exercise Services can be reserved using the online sports facilities reservation calendar. Logging into the reservation calendar requires personal online banking credentials or the Mobile Certificate. When you are booking tennis courts, make sure that your time slot begins and ends on the hour or on the half hour. Time slots are paid when making the reservation using online banking or a credit card. Reservations are binding.
Please note! If you use your browser’s incognito or privacy mode when making a reservation and pay online using MobilePay, you will be taken to the login page after returning from the bank. You will have to log back in to the system. The reservation process will then continue as usual.
Sports and Exercise Services are not liable for reservations that are cancelled due to disruptions in payment or the user’s failure to return to the vendor’s online service after the transaction.
Customers may cancel their reservation up to five days before the time slot, in which case the payment will be refunded to their bank account.
It takes approximately seven days to process online payment refunds. Refunds are processed during office hours. Refunds are not paid for time slots that are cancelled due to weather conditions or simply missed.
Single turns can be reserved through online service(extrernal link) (in Finnish). The price is EUR 5.50 per hour