Reservation of sports facilities
The sports facilities of Espoo Sports and Exercise Services can be reserved using the online sports facilities reservation system (in Finnish). Log into the system using online banking credentials or the Mobile Certificate. It is also possible to browse the reservation system without logging in. The system is optimised for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
Application period 5 July - 27 August 2021
- Time slots in football halls from 1 October 2021 to 30 April 2022 and from 1 October 2022 to 30 April 2023.
- Heated artificial turf fields from 1 December 2021- to 20 March 2022 and 1 December 2022- to 19 March 2023.
Application period 27 September - 15 October 2021
Regular sports hall slots in the Matinkylä ice stadium for the period 1 November 2021–22 May 2023
Application period 13 September - 22 October 2021
- Time slots on artificial turfs from 21 March 2022 to 17 March 2024.
- Time slots on gravel pitches from 1 April to 31 October 2022 and from 1 April to 31 October 2023.
- Time slots on beach volleyball courts from 16 May to 25 September 2022 and from 15 May to 24 September 2023.
When you log in, you can select whether to make a reservation on behalf of a sports club or as a private person. It is important for contact persons to indicate that they represent a sports club after logging in so that the reservations are done in the name of the sports club. After login, the contact person always has the opportunity to update his/her own information and the club’s information.
We process applications only during office hours (Mon - Fri).
All reservations are subject to charges.
The system is optimised for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Download file: Instructions for using the resource booking system of sports facilities.pdf.Instructions for using the resource booking system of sports facilities.pdf
- Download file: Liikuntatilojen kayttovuorohakemus.pdf.Liikuntatilojen kayttovuorohakemus.pdfFile is only available in FinnishFile is only available in Finnish
The reservationscalendar (in Finnish) for tennis courts will be open at 2 May - 17 October in Tapiola and Otaniemi. Puolarmaari will be closed at 30 August. Single session is EUR 5,50 per hour.
Tennis time slots at Espoo Sports and Exercise Services can be reserved using the online sports facilities reservation calendar. Logging into the reservation calendar requires personal online banking credentials or the Mobile Certificate. When you are booking tennis courts, make sure that your time slot begins and ends on the hour or on the half hour. Time slots are paid when making the reservation using online banking or a credit card. Reservations are binding.
Please note! If you use your browser’s incognito or privacy mode when making a reservation and pay online using MobilePay, you will be taken to the login page after returning from the bank. You will have to log back in to the system. The reservation process will then continue as usual.
Sports and Exercise Services are not liable for reservations that are cancelled due to disruptions in payment or the user’s failure to return to the vendor’s online service after the transaction.
Customers may cancel their reservation up to five days before the time slot, in which case the payment will be refunded to their bank account.
It takes approximately seven days to process online payment refunds. Refunds are processed during office hours. Refunds are not paid for time slots that are cancelled due to weather conditions or simply missed.
Single turns can be reserved through online service(extrernal link) (in Finnish). The price is EUR 5.50 per hour