Traffic signs, defect notices and initiatives

Missing or broken traffic signs can be reported with the city's feedback form. The feedback is directed to the city's customer service. Initiatives to place traffic signs are submitted to the city Registry Office. The initiatives are processed in the traffic management unit of the Public Works Department.