Parcelling outside the town plan area

As a rule, the city's permission, resolved in the City Planning Department, is required for dividing or splitting a property outside the town plan that is designated as a construction site. The general prerequisite for the city's permission is that the requirements set on the building site are met, the maximum efficiency used in the area is not exceeded and the formation of the new building site does not cause harm to the organisation of land use or the preparation or implementation of the town plan or master plan. Application forms with instructions are available at the Environment and Technical Services customer service, they can be printed from the City of Espoo website, or the application can be submitted electronically through the electronic service for construction and land use. More detailed instructions can be found on the website of the City of Espoo.