Temporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must always be announced in advance to residents, care and educational institutions and other parties that may be affected within the scope of the noise or vibration. According to the Environmental Protection Act, the operator must also notify the Environment and Building Control Department in writing.

Contact information and services