Fencing street and public areas

Street space should be rented when a street or a section of a street must be closed for construction work or the placing of a machine. Temporary fencing of streets and public areas and their use as storage or worksite area require renting of street space. The applications for rent permission with map attachments must be submitted through electric service at least one week beforehand.

Contact information and services