Advice and financial support for recruitment in the EU and EEA
Many sectors struggle to find workers due to the problem of matching the demand and supply of labour. The solution may be found in the international labour market. Many Espoo entrepreneurs may not yet know what advice and financial support are available for recruitment.
The European Employment Services Network (EURES), designed to facilitate the free movement of workers, can help you.
- EURES advises and helps in the planning and implementation of the recruitment and selection of the target country and starts the recruitment together with the employer, potential stakeholders and the EURES service in the target country.
- Besides advice, employers and employees may also receive financial support. At its best, recruitment support can benefit both the employer and jobseeker.
How to apply for the support?
Financial support is granted to small and medium-sized enterprises through the Swedish employment services’ Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS).
Instructions for employers:
- Contact a EURES expert who will help you publish a job advertisement in the selected target country.
- The company reviews the applications and interviews and selects the employee to be hired, just as with normal recruitment.
- The company must apply for the TMS support for employee orientation and relocation with the appropriate application form at least one day before beginning the employment relationship.
- The employer must also provide an integration plan for the new employee.
- The amount of support per recruitment is EUR 1,390‑1,750.
- EURES experts can help you as well.
- You can receive EUR 1,200 of personal support for settling in Finland.
- You can also receive support for a trip to a job interview, language training or recognition of a qualification.
For more information, please contact EURES experts: email@example.com
The Business Espoo network advises Espoo entrepreneurs and those intending to become entrepreneurs free of charge in all matters related to entrepreneurship. The Business Espoo network service is provided on a one-stop-shop principle by the City of Espoo, Enter Espoo, the Federation of Espoo Enterprises (Espoon Yrittäjät), Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce, Omnia, Helsinki-Uusimaa TE Office and EnterpriseEspoo.
Contact the Business Espoo network:
Tel.: 050 513 0321
Address: Otakaari 5 A, 02150 Espoo, Finland