Espoo Magazine 4/2021: Live and enjoy
The latest issue of Espoo Magazine explores how leisure activities and experiences and a vibrant business community help create a dynamic city. This year’s last city magazine will be delivered to all homes during the last weekend of November, 26–28 November 2021.
In this issue, you can also read about the recently updated Espoo Story, our city’s strategy that will guide our work during the current City Council term until 2025. The story includes many of its old elements but also some new content.
People and events
In the section that introduces readers to our city’s employees, we interviewed upper secondary school psychologists. They and their colleagues have been promoting our students’ well-being for 20 years.
We have interviewed residents on themes such as accessible playgrounds and what makes Matinkylä a particularly pleasant place to live.
As always, we offer tips on various interesting events. There are many fun things to do in Espoo!
- Editorial: Espoo is a growth story
- Family Centre – a one-stop shop for services
- MyEspoo will bring the city’s e-services together
- An attractive place for people and businesses
- Unifying culture, sports and business
- Promoting wellbeing
- Talking about the future of our city
- Something old, something new
- The city’s values are reflected in the daily lives of its employees
- Half a century as a city
- Have your say in the elections