- As of 1 January 2023, the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County is responsible for organising health and social services. The services can be found in the same locations as before.
- You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County at www.luvn.fi/en.(external link)
Monitoring of swimming pool water quality
- Espoo, Kirkkonummi and Kauniainen have a total of nine public swimming pools, one large waterpark and 23 other sites with swimming pools.
- Water quality is regularly monitored and samples are taken according to the number of visitors.
- The latest test results are on display at public swimming pools and sites with swimming pools.
- You can find the contact details of municipal swimming pools on the websites of sports and exercise services in Espoo, Kirkkonummi(external link) (in Finnish) and Kauniainen(external link) (in Finnish).
Espoo Region Environmental Health Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on other websites: Swimming pool water information (Valvira)(external link) (in Finnish)