As an employee of the City of Espoo, you get to build society from a front-row seat – and each of your working days has a meaning. We also offer our employees many benefits.
- You get subsidised meals during the working day.
- We promote the use of public transport with the commuting ticket.
- We encourage regular working hours and flexible working arrangements.
- High-quality, preventive occupational health services.
- We support your sports and cultural activities. In 2021, the value of the benefit in full-year employment relationships is €100.
- Free exercise groups and swimming pool visits.
- The city offers many different recreational opportunities and groups, from chess to boating.
- Years of work experience extend the annual holidays.
- You will get help to find housing. Instructions on how to apply for housing can be found on the website of Espoon Asunnot Oy.(extrernal link)
As an employee of the City of Espoo, you are welcome to use the occupational health services for the city’s personnel. Our premises are located in Espoon keskus at Kamreerintie 2 A, 2nd floor. In addition to statutory and preventive occupational health care, the City of Espoo provides general practitioner-level health care with a focus on occupational health for its employees.
Appointments for occupational health services can be made on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8:00–16:00 and on Thursdays at 8:00–17:00. Make an appointment by calling 09 816 24400 or through electronic appointment booking(extrernal link).
You can call the occupational health nurse’s general telephone counselling at 09 816 84226 (no appointments) from Monday to Thursday at 8.00–11.00 and 14.00–15.00 and on Fridays at 8.00–11.00.
If you work at the Länsi-Uusimaa Rescue Department, the occupational health care services are available to you as follows:
Espoo emergency service area: Occupational health care of the City of Espoo (Kamreerintie 2 A, 2nd floor, 02770 Espoo).
Lohja emergency service area: Lohja Occupational Health Care Centre (Liessaarenkatu 3, 08100 Lohja), Karkkila Health Centre of the Karviainen Joint Municipal Authority, occupational health care (Valtatie 26, 03600 Karkkila) and Nummela Health Centre of the Karviainen Joint Municipal Authority, occupational health care (Nummenselkä 2, 03100 Nummela).
Rasasepori emergency service area: Mehiläinen occupational health care (Aseamatie 6, 10600 Tammisaari).
Contact information for the City of Espoo payroll
The general service number for payroll, 09 816 28100, serves on weekdays at 9:00–12:00.
Address: P.O. Box 660, 02070 CITY OF ESPOO