Scheduled archipelago boats
There is scheduled archipelago traffic to four different outdoor recreation islands. The long archipelago routes start from Kivenlahti and Otaniemi. The short routes to Iso Vasikkasaari can be reached from Suomenoja, Haukilahti and Nokkala. The routes to Pentala Archipelago Museum start from Suomenoja, Suinonsalmi and Soukka.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask.
- THL recommends wearing a mask when you are in public transport. Face masks provide one means of preventing the spread of coronavirus infections.
- Stay at least a couple of metres away from other people.
- Take care of hygiene, blow your nose into a tissue and cough into your sleeve.
- Please note, that toilets are not in use.
- We prefer card payments (contactless payment). If you have to use cash, please take even money with you. For routes from Kivenlahti and to Archipelago Museum Pentala you can buy tickets online.
Timetables 5.6. - 29.8.2021
- During 5.6.-8.8 on Tuesday - Sunday after which
- only on weekends 14.-15.8., 21.-22.8. and 28.-29.8.
- The boats don't run on Mondays.
The number of passengers and the weather conditions can affect the timetable.
On Midsummer Eve boats operate according to the normal schedule.
Place of activity
- Gåsgrund / Saaristovenelaituri
- Haukilahden venesatama / Saaristovenelaituri
- Iso Vasikkasaari / Saaristovenelaituri
- Kivenlahden venesatama / Saaristovenelaituri
- Matinkylän saaristovenelaituri
- Otaniemen saaristovenelaituri
- Pentalan saaristovenelaituri
- Ristiniemen saaristovenelaituri
- Rövaren / Saaristovenelaituri
- Soukan saaristovenelaituri
- Stora Herrö / Saaristovenelaituri
- Suinonsalmen saaristovenelaituri
- Suomenojan saaristovenelaituri