- As of 1 January 2023, the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County is responsible for organising health and social services. The services can be found in the same locations as before.
- The telephone numbers and email addresses for the services will be changed gradually. During the transition period, information on health and social services is also available at espoo.fi.
- You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County at www.luvn.fi/en.(external link)
Plots for public buildings
The city allocates plots for public buildings primarily for its own use but also allocates plots to private operators, for example for the construction of day-care centres and service homes.
Allocation of plots for public buildings
The city allocates the plots for public buildings according to the town plan primarily for the city's own use, for example, for the construction of day-care centres, schools and service housing projects. When the project is carried out by the city, a separate lease is not prepared, but the plot is leased on the basis of a so-called internal land lease. When the project is carried out by a city-owned company, the plot is allocated through the standard decision-making procedure.
In recent years, the demand for plots for public buildings for private service providers has increased, and plots are indeed allocated to private operators through various draws.
When leasing a plot for public buildings, the city's residential and commercial plot leasing policies apply so that.
- if the project consists mainly of housing (such as service homes), the annual lease is 4% of the capital value and the term of lease is 60 years
- if the project serves association activities or is a private day-care centre, the annual lease is 5% of the capital value and the term of lease is 30 years.
Available plots for public buildings
Plots for public buildings are allocated through various application procedures. Application instructions and more information available on the websites for each plot draw.