I cannot pay my bills, I need help organising my finances
- Youth Work
- During the opening hours of Starttipiste, a social instructor of the adult social services’ youth team is available for financial advice during Tuesday afternoons.
- Experts on debt recovery proceedings and debts are available by appointment at Starttipiste on the last Wednesday of each month. Make an appointment by calling Starttipiste.
- You can also Vamos Espoo(external link) receive assistance for learning financial skills, i.e. managing your finances. You can make an appointment at Starttipiste.
- The financial counselling service provides anonymous advice to Espoo residents without an appointment on Fridays 10:00–14:00 and at 040 639 3944.
- If you have problems with gambling, contact Espoon Tiltti(external link).