Tickets for the spring season 2023 are for sale now! Buy tickets from Lippupiste.
Ticket sales periods
- Single tickets and series tickets: as of 19 May 2022.
- Season tickets for the autumn 2022 and for the entire season 2022/23: until 31 August 2022
- Season tickets for the Spring 2023: 25 November to 31 December 2022
Welcome to our concerts!
Points of sale
Buy tickets from Lippupiste:
- Lippu.fi web shop
- Call center by phone 0600 900 900 (€2/per each starting min + standard local network and mobile rate)
Single tickets for the season 2022/23 are for sale at Lippupiste(external link)!
“When you have a season ticket, you make time to go to concerts!”
Subscription tickets for season 2022/23 and autumn 2022 are for sale 19.5.-31.8.2022.
Subscription tickets for spring season 2023 are for sale 25.11.-31.12.2022.
The Tapiola Sinfonietta has three concert series for which season tickets are available: the Platinum, Gold and Silver series.
A season ticket is convenient, as your ticket will be automatically rebooked for the next season unless you cancel it.
A season ticket also brings many valuable benefits.
Buy tickets from Lippupiste.(external link)
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible to a 10% discount on normal-price tickets
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service 0600 900 900 (2,00 €/min+lnc) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for groups
- For groups of 10 or more, we offer free of charge an introduction to the orchestra that lasts about ten minutes
- Please book this in advance by e-mail: email@example.com
For group leaders
- For any group of 20 or more, the group leader is given a free ticket
- If you book group tickets often, subscribe to the Tapiola Sinfonietta newsletter to get information about upcoming concerts in your e-mail
Book refreshments in advance
Avoid the queue and book your interval refreshments in advance by phone or e-mail.
Espoo Cultural Centre, Cafe Molli
- By phone: 041 3172025
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellosali, Vaudeville Catering Oy
- By phone: 050 1786
- By email: email@example.com
You may pay for your concert tickets using vouchers approved by Lippupiste:
- Smartum(external link)
- Tyky-kuntoseteli(external link)
- Sporttipassi(external link)
- Edenred(external link)
- Eazybreak(external link)
Please note that vouchers are not accepted at Espoo Service Points. We kindly recommend checking the places of use on the voucher provider’s website.
- You can book the tickets at Lippupiste call center by phone: 0600 900 900 (2 €/min+pvm)
- Whilst queueing by phone, you will be charged according to your own telephone subscription agreement. The service is available Mo-Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
- Reserved tickets can be collected at a Lippupiste ticket outlets or at an R kiosk by quoting your booking number
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Culture belongs to everyone. However, not everyone can afford to buy tickets to the concerts. Kaikukortti has been developed as a solution to this problem. The Tapiola Sinfonietta offers for Kaikukortti cardholders free tickets to the open rehearsals and to the Moments concerts. Collect Kaikukortti tickets from a Lippupiste sales point.