Tickets for the season 2022/23 are for sale now. Buy tickets from Lippupiste.
Ticket sales periods
- Single tickets and series tickets: as of 19 May 2022.
- Season tickets for the autumn 2022 and for the entire season 2022/23: until 31 August 2022
- Season tickets for the Spring 2023: 25 November to 31 December 2022
Welcome to our concerts!
Points of sale
Buy tickets from Lippupiste:
- Lippu.fi web shop
- Call center by phone 0600 900 900 (€2/per each starting min + standard local network and mobile rate)
Single tickets for the season 2022/23 are for sale at Lippupiste(extrernal link)!
“When you have a season ticket, you make time to go to concerts!”
Subscription tickets for season 2022/23 and autumn 2022 are for sale 19.5.-31.8.2022.
Subscription tickets for spring season 2023 are for sale 25.11.-31.12.2022.
The Tapiola Sinfonietta has three concert series for which season tickets are available: the Platinum, Gold and Silver series.
A season ticket is convenient, as your ticket will be automatically rebooked for the next season unless you cancel it.
A season ticket also brings many valuable benefits.
Buy tickets from Lippupiste.(extrernal link)
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible to a 10% discount on normal-price tickets
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service 0600 900 900 (2,00 €/min+lnc) or e-mail us at email@example.com
Special offer for groups
- For groups of 10 or more, we offer free of charge an introduction to the orchestra that lasts about ten minutes
- Please book this in advance by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For group leaders
- For any group of 20 or more, the group leader is given a free ticket
- If you book group tickets often, subscribe to the Tapiola Sinfonietta newsletter to get information about upcoming concerts in your e-mail
Book refreshments in advance
Avoid the queue and book your interval refreshments in advance by phone or e-mail.
Espoo Cultural Centre, Cafe Molli
- By phone: 041 3172025
- By email: email@example.com
Sellosali, Vaudeville Catering Oy
- By phone: 050 1786
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pay for your concert tickets using vouchers approved by Lippupiste:
- Smartum(extrernal link)
- Tyky-kuntoseteli(extrernal link)
- Sporttipassi(extrernal link)
- Edenred(extrernal link)
- Eazybreak(extrernal link)
Please note that vouchers are not accepted at Espoo Service Points. We kindly recommend checking the places of use on the voucher provider’s website.
Culture belongs to everyone. However, not everyone can afford to buy tickets to the concerts. Kaikukortti has been developed as a solution to this problem. The Tapiola Sinfonietta offers for Kaikukortti cardholders free tickets to the open rehearsals and to the Moments concerts. Collect Kaikukortti tickets from a Lippupiste sales point.
- You can book the tickets at Lippupiste call center by phone: 0600 900 900 (2 €/min+pvm)
- Whilst queueing by phone, you will be charged according to your own telephone subscription agreement. The service is available Mo-Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
- Reserved tickets can be collected at a Lippupiste ticket outlets or at an R kiosk by quoting your booking number
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service or e-mail at email@example.com