Tickets for the spring season 2023 are for sale now! Buy tickets from Lippu.fi
Ticket sales periods
- Single tickets and series tickets: as of 19 May 2022.
- Season tickets for the autumn 2022 and for the entire season 2022/23: until 31 August 2022
- Season tickets for the Spring 2023: 25 November to 31 December 2022
Welcome to our concerts!
Points of sale
Buy tickets from Lippupiste:
- Lippu.fi web shop
- Call center by phone +358 600 900900 (€2/per each starting min + standard local network and mobile rate)
Single tickets for the season 2022/23 are for sale at Lippu.fi(external link)!
“When you have a season ticket, you make time to go to concerts!”
Subscription tickets sale for season 2023/24 will begin in May 2023.
The Tapiola Sinfonietta has three concert series for which season tickets are available: the Platinum, Gold and Silver series. A season ticket is convenient, as your ticket will be automatically rebooked for the next season unless you cancel it. A season ticket also brings many valuable benefits.
Buy tickets from Lippu.fi.(external link)
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible to a 10% discount on normal-price tickets
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service +358 600 900900 (2,00 €/min+lnc) or e-mail us at email@example.com
Special offer for groups
- For groups of 10 or more, we offer free of charge an introduction to the orchestra that lasts about ten minutes
- Please book this in advance by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For group leaders
- For any group of 20 or more, the group leader is given a free ticket
- If you book group tickets often, subscribe to the Tapiola Sinfonietta newsletter to get information about upcoming concerts in your e-mail
Book refreshments in advance
Avoid the queue and book your interval refreshments in advance by phone or e-mail.
Espoo Cultural Centre, Cafe Molli
- By phone: +358 41 3172025
- By email: email@example.com
Sellosali, Vaudeville Catering Oy
- By phone: +358 50 1786
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pay for your concert tickets using vouchers approved by Lippupiste:
- Smartum(external link)
- Tyky-kuntoseteli(external link)
- Sporttipassi(external link)
- Edenred(external link)
- Eazybreak(external link)
Please note that vouchers are not accepted at Espoo Service Points. We kindly recommend checking the places of use on the voucher provider’s website.
- Gift cards are sold by Lippu.fi(external link)
- Read more about our gift card options in Finnish
- You can book the tickets at Lippupiste call center by phone: +358 600 900900 (2 €/min+pvm)
- Whilst queueing by phone, you will be charged according to your own telephone subscription agreement. The service is available Mo-Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
- Reserved tickets can be collected at a Lippupiste ticket outlets or at an R kiosk by quoting your booking number
- For group bookings, contact the Lippupiste phone service or e-mail at email@example.com
Exchanging your ticket in case of illness
Exchanging your ticket in case of illness
If you have a single ticket to a concert and you are unable to attend because of illness, you may exchange it for a ticket of no more than the same price to another Tapiola Sinfonietta concert. You may exchange your ticket through Lippu.fi by e-mail or by phone (but not at a Lippu.fi point of sale). An exchange fee of EUR 5 per ticket will be charged.
Here is how to get a replacement ticket:
NOTE! Please read the General Terms and Conditions of Exchange* first.
A) Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lippu.fi handles e-mails on weekdays and aims to respond within a few days. Please note that the address email@example.com is for ticket exchanges only.
B) Phone Lippu.fi at +358 10 6331071 (EUR 0.0835 per call + EUR 0.2232 per minute).
The service is available on weekdays (Monday to Friday) at 10.00–16.00. The service may be very busy at times, so we recommend contact by e-mail if possible.
In your e-mail message or phone call, please give the following information:
1. Your name and contact details (phone and e-mail)
2. The concert that you are unable to attend: date and title of the concert
3. The concert to which you would like a replacement ticket: date and title of the concert
*General Terms and Conditions of Exchange:
- If you have a ticket for a concert that you are unable to attend, you may exchange it for a ticket of no more than the same price to another of the Tapiola Sinfonietta’s own concerts. Replacement tickets will not be issued for joint productions, such as the orchestra’s guest appearances at various festivals.
- An exchange fee of EUR 5 per ticket will be charged by e-mail invoice, or by card payment or MobilePay if the exchange is made by phone.
- To exchange your ticket, you must contact Lippu.fi no later than 14.00 on the day of the concert that you are unable to attend.
- Your replacement ticket will be sent to you by e-mail. If you are unable to receive an e-mail ticket, you may collect a printout of the PDF ticket at the service desk in the foyer of the Espoo Cultural Centre when you arrive at the concert for which you have been issued a replacement ticket.
- A ticket once exchanged cannot be exchanged again.
- Please note that if your replacement ticket costs less than your original ticket for the concert that you are unable to attend, the difference will not be refunded.
Culture belongs to everyone. However, not everyone can afford to buy tickets to the concerts. Kaikukortti has been developed as a solution to this problem.
The Tapiola Sinfonietta offers for Kaikukortti cardholders free tickets to the open rehearsals at Espoo Culture Centre and to the Moments concerts at Sello Hall. Collect Kaikukortti tickets from a Lippu.fi sales point.