Tools to support development
The City of Espoo has created publications describing the outputs it has produced while participating in Six City Strategy (6Aika) projects. These publications now form the Make with Espoo product family.
The entire product family has been published in Finnish. The publications translated into English are available at the bottom of this page.
All publications may be freely used and refined further. You may copy and republish these texts as long as you credit the original source.
Not all of the publications listed below are accessible because they were published before the Act on the Provision of Digital Services took effect and they are targeted at experts. However, if you do need an accessible version of a certain publication, please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Framework for customer information knowledge management(extrernal link) (pdf, accessible)
- Iso Omena Service Centre as an innovation platform(extrernal link) (pdf, not accessible)
- Data Protection and Secure Opening Up of Data(extrernal link) (pdf, accessible)
- KYKY Living Lab handbook for co-creation by schools and companies(extrernal link) (pdf, not accessible)
- Further paths of innovation(extrernal link) (pdf, accessible)
- Path of internationalisation for growth-oriented companies(extrernal link) (pdf, accessible)
- Cities as MyData Operators(extrernal link)