Children's psychologist services in Swedish

You can obtain a referral to a child psychologist from a health care professional (such as your child health clinic nurse, speech therapist or occupational therapist) or early childhood education special-needs teacher. You can call the contact person for telephone guidance without a referral.

Contact information

Children's psychologist services in SwedishPihatörmä 1 B, 4.kerros,02240 Espoo

Contact persons

Psychologist, contact person Heidi Roos +358 40 636 6352

Service manager Laura Hansén +358 43 825 3178

Related services

Check service location details on the Servicemap(external link)