Children's occupational therapy in Swedish

You can obtain a referral to occupational therapy from a health care professional (such as your child health clinic nurse) or early childhood education special-needs teacher, special-needs teacher or school psychologist. You can call the contact person for telephone guidance without a referral.

Contact information

Children's occupational therapy in SwedishPihatörmä 1 B, 4.kerros,02240 Espoo

Contact persons

Occupational therapist, contact person Evelina Palmberg +358 40 636 5571

Related services

Check service location details on the Servicemap(external link)