Children's speech therapy in Swedish

You can obtain a referral to speech therapy from a health care professional (such as your child health clinic nurse) or early childhood education special-needs teacher, special-needs teacher or school psychologist. You can call the contact person for telephone guidance without a referral. If you have already attended speech therapy you can call her directly.

Contact information

Children's speech therapy in SwedishPihatörmä 1 B, 4.kerros,02240 Espoo

Postal address:P.O. Box 24203, 02070 City of Espoo

Contact persons

Speech therapist, contact person Tuuli Saari +358 40 504 8578

Service manager Laura Hansén +358 43 825 3178

Check service location details on the Servicemap(extrernal link)