- As of 1 January 2023, the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County is responsible for organising health and social services. The services can be found in the same locations as before.
- The telephone numbers and email addresses for the services will be changed gradually. During the transition period, information on health and social services is also available at espoo.fi.
- You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County at www.luvn.fi/en.(external link)
E-services at Disability Services
You can use the e-services at Disability Services. For example, the Omaolo digital service, secure e-mail and video calls are available.
Remote services can be provided, for example, through Microsoft Teams, video calls, or e-mail.
Omaolo is a national digital service that helps you assess your need for care or service. The Omaolo service provides you with service assessments related to support for informal care, personal assistance, and transport service.
- Go to website Omaolo.fi(external link) (in Finnish and Swedish)
Securemail allows you to send us e-mail securely. Please note that it is not possible to send secure e-mail to individual employee. Send your e-mail to email@example.com
- Go to webpage securemail.espoo.fi(external link)
Online disability services application
Please sign in to the service with your bank ID or mobile certificate. If the service does not work, please clear your browser cache in the browser settings.
You cannot use your personal banking codes to submit an application on someone else’s behalf.
Fill in the disability services application online(external link) (in Finnish and Swedish)