Transport services

If your disability or illness makes it unreasonably difficult for you to use public transport, you may apply for transport services. If necessary, you may also apply for companion services. You may apply for transport services under the Disability Services Act for a child who is old enough to use public transport alone but cannot do so because of their disability or the assistive devices they need. You may be granted the right to use a familiar taxi driver on special grounds if changing drivers makes the use of transport services difficult due to your disability or illness.

Contact information and services