Mobility aids

We may grant you financial support for example to help you purchase a car or an electric mobility scooter. In the case of cars, we primarily grant financial support to persons with severe disabilities who need a car daily. We will also cover the cost of the necessary modifications to the car. You can apply for a parking card for people with disabilities from Traficom. We recommend that you contact the HUS Assistive Equipment Centre to ask about mobility aids.

Contact information and services