Services for spousesDid you move to Finland because your partner got a job offer here? The services gathered on this page will support you in building your social and professional lives in the Capital Region.
Working life in Espoo
Develop your skills, gain knowledge and expand your professional networks.
Espoo's services for employers
We are here to help you with employing and hiring international talents. Your work is our work.
Within the Capital region
Our Capital Region has a lot to offer! From general services to Spouses specific ones, here are a few suggestions!
- SIMHE, services for immigrants. (external link)
- Omnia(external link)
- Spouse program - City of Helsinki(external link)
- Talent Vantaa(external link)
- International House Helsinki(external link)
- InfoFinland(external link)
- StudyInfo(external link)
- Hei Life project to support the integration of international academics and staff(external link)
- Mothers in Business International, a nationwide network that supports career-oriented mothers in balancing work and family.(external link)
- Familia ry, national expert organisation for intercultural families.(external link)
- The Shortcut(external link)
Events - working life
- Urban design
- Cultural events
- Physical training
- Participation and influencing
- Dance (performing arts)
- Outdoor recreation
- Early childhood education and care