Safe daily life
The safety of your daily life consists of many elements, such as road and fire safety and a safe home.
By taking precautions and paying attention to safety issues, you can prevent risks that you and your loved ones may face in your daily lives.
- Identify risks at home.
- Prevent accidents and fires.
- Prepare for accidents and fires.
- Act correctly and safely at home and during recreational activities.
- Learn and maintain fire extinguishing and first aid skills.
- On the road and in water areas, always take weather conditions into account and adjust your speed accordingly.
You can find more tips for a safe everyday life from "You make your everyday life safe brochure".