On what issues can the school nurse help?
You are welcome to discuss with the school nurse the following topics:
- stress, anxiety, symptoms of depression, restlessness, and coping
- sexuality, birth control, puberty
- nutrition, sleep, exercise, and substance abuse
- monitoring of growth and development.
- 1-10 grade health checks.
To book an appointment to the school nurse
- Book an appointment with the school nurse online at espoo.terveytesi.fi(extrernal link). The service requires strong identification using online banking codes or a mobile ID. Read more about acting on behalf of someone else: Contact with Social and Health Services on another person’s behalf(extrernal link).
- Call the school nurse(extrernal link) to book an appointment. If no one answers your call, you can leave your contact details through voice mail and the nurse will contact you.
- Book an appointment during the school nurse’s walk-in hours. Information on walk-in hours is provided on the school’s page via a Wilma bulletin.