- As of 1 January 2023, the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County is responsible for organising health and social services. The services can be found in the same locations as before.
- The telephone numbers and email addresses for the services will be changed gradually. During the transition period, information on health and social services is also available at espoo.fi.
- You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County at www.luvn.fi/en.(external link)
In Omaolo, you can start using many public social welfare and healthcare services quickly and easily – and even from the comfort of your sofa. Omaolo gives you recommendations which fit your situation and which are based on scientific research and national criteria. You can assess an individual symptom or health problem. Based on your answers, you will receive instructions on what to do. Where needed, Omaolo connects you with a professional or with appointment booking services.
Out of the 16 symptom assessments of Omaolo, the following five symptom assessments are used in Espoo:
- Coronavirus symptom checker
- Lower back pain or injury
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Discharge from the eye, watery or reddish eye
- Urinary tract infection