Dissatisfaction with treatment or service

You should give feedback by first discussing the issue with the staff of the care provider or service unit in question.

You can also provide feedback through the city’s feedback system(external link). However, do not use the feedback system if your message contains details about your treatment or client relationship.  

If you are dissatisfied with the service, care or treatment you have received, you can submit an objection to the person in charge of the unit or file a complaint with the supervisory authority. In addition, you can appeal against a decision issued by social welfare services. If a patient injury has occurred during treatment, you can seek monetary compensation from the Patient Insurance Centre.