- As of 1 January 2023, the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County is responsible for organising health and social services. The services can be found in the same locations as before.
- The telephone numbers and email addresses for the services will be changed gradually. During the transition period, information on health and social services is also available at espoo.fi.
- You can find up-to-date information on the website of the Western Uusimaa Wellbeing Services County at www.luvn.fi/en.(external link)
Covid certificates i.e. Covid-19 passport in Espoo
The European Union has a common covid certificate (EU Digital COVID Certificate) i.e. covid-19 passport available to its citizens and residents.
Latest update: 21 December 2022
The EU covid certificate i.e. covid-19 passport consists of three different certificates:
- a coronavirus vaccination certificate
- a certificate of a coronavirus test result
- a certificate of recovery from the coronavirus disease.
In Finland, the coronavirus certificate is available through My Kanta Pages. The certificate contains information in Finnish, Swedish and English. The coronavirus certificate works also as the covid-19 passport.
- The covid-19 vaccination certificate can be viewed in My Kanta Pages within five days of receiving the vaccination at the latest.
- The test certificate is usually available within 24 hours of taking the test.
- The certificate of recovery is usually available 11 days after a positive test result.
Validity of certificates
If you have
- 3 vaccinations, your COVID-19 vaccination certificate is valid until further notice. You do not need a new certificate, even if you have received several doses of the vaccine.
- 2 vaccinations, your COVID-19 vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days (9 months) for adults and until further notice for those under 18
- a certificate of recovery from COVID-19, your certificate is valid for 180 days (6 months). You can obtain a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 based on a rapid test result confirmed by a healthcare provider or a PCR test confirmed by a laboratory.
- a negative result from a rapid test taken by a healthcare provider, it is valid for 48 hours; a PCR test is valid for 72 hours after the test was taken.
Save or print your certificate through My Kanta Pages
- Log in to My Kanta Pages on the kanta.fi website using your preferred identification method, for example your online banking codes or mobile ID.
- Select “Koronatodistus” from the menu on the left-hand side. You will also find a link to the certificate section on the front page of My Kanta Pages.
- Open your certificate by clicking on the PDF link. If a certificate is available, it will open in a new tab.
- Save the PDF file on your phone or other device. That way you will have the certificate when you need it. You can also print the certificate on paper.
Note! Espoon keskus vaccination site is closed 17.-21.10.2022. In that time you can not have the vaccination certificates from the vaccination site.