Coronavirus vaccinations in Espoo
On this page, we provide information about the progress of coronavirus vaccinations and appointment booking in Espoo.
- Espoo allocates Moderna vaccines about to expire to people who have not received their second dose, people with immunodeficiency, and health care and social welfare staff
- Get Moderna booster vaccine at Metro Areena without booking an appointment from Monday 20 September to Wednesday 22 September
- EU coronavirus certificates available through My Kanta Pages – here are answers to frequently asked questions
- Coronavirus vaccinations for students in Espoo
The coronavirus vaccine is now available to all Espoo residents aged 12 or older
- You must be 12 or older to be able to book a vaccination appointment through the online appointment booking system. You can book an appointment by phone before you turn 12, but you will need to be 12 years old at the time of vaccination.
- Guardians can book an appointment on behalf of their child under the age of 18 through the online appointment booking system at bookcovidvaccine.fi(extrernal link).
Vaccination without booking an appointment
|Place||Time||What are we vaccinating?|
|Entresse library||every Friday between 10 and 18||Moderna 1. and 2. doses|
|Iso Omena||on Weekdays at 9:30–11:30 and 12:15–15:00||Moderna and Pfizer 1. doses|
Moderna 2. doses
|Sello library||every Thursday between 10 and 18||Moderna 1. and 2. doses|
|Metro Areena||Mon-Tue 20.-21.9. between 9.30 and 14.30|
Wed 22.9. at 9.30-14.30 and 16-19
|Moderna 2. doses|
|Metro Areena||Mon-Wed 20.-22.9. between 9.30 and 14.30||3. doses for the group with severe |
Please note that at least six weeks must have passed between your first and second dose of covid vaccine.
Booking an appointment
Basic information on vaccines
- The vaccine is available to everyone who wants it.
- The vaccines and vaccination are free of charge for everyone.
- The vaccination is voluntary.