Coronavirus vaccinations in Espoo
On this page, we provide information about the progress of coronavirus vaccinations and appointment booking in Espoo.
Please note that our news articles contain information that was valid at the time of publication. You can find the date of publication under the headline. The situation concerning vaccinations is changing rapidly at the moment.
- Updated: Get your coronavirus vaccine without an appointment at the Espoon keskus, Lintuvaara or Iso Omena vaccination site
- Third coronavirus vaccination appointments now available to 18–29-year-olds
- Updated: Coronavirus vaccine now available to all 5–11-year-olds
- Fourth coronavirus vaccine dose for people with severe immunodeficiency
- Do you have questions about vaccinations? Check espoo.fi/coronavaccination
The first and second dose of the coronavirus vaccine is available to all Espoo residents aged 5 and over. The vaccine is free of charge. You can book your vaccination appointment by phone or through the online appointment booking system. Guardians can book appointments on behalf of their under 18-year-old children through the online system at bookcovidvaccine.fi(extrernal link).
The third dose of the coronavirus vaccine is available 4 months after the second vaccine dose. People aged 60 and over as well as those belonging to risk groups can have the third dose 3–4 months after the second dose. People with a severely weakened immune system can get the third dose 2 months after the second dose.
Third vaccination appointments can now be booked by people who aged 18 year and older. You can book your appointment online at bookcovidvaccine.fi(extrernal link).
Appointment booking for 18–29-year-olds started on Thursday 13 January 2022.
A fourth dose of the coronavirus vaccine is offered to people aged 12 and older whose immune system is severely weakened. The fourth dose can be administered after 3–4 months have passed since the third dose.