Coronavirus Helpline and testing
If you are unsure whether you should get tested for the coronavirus, assess your symptoms at omaolo.fi(extrernal link). The service will give you instructions based on your symptoms and, if necessary, advise you to book a test appointment.
- You can book a coronavirus test appointment at koronabotti.hus.fi(extrernal link).
Coronavirus-related advice is available through our chat service in address digihyvinvointi.lu-palvelut.fi(extrernal link). You cannot book coronavirus test appointments or other appointments through the service. The chat service is open from Monday to Friday 7:00–16:00. You can only use the service in Finnish.
If your covid-19 symptoms are difficult and you want to have your situation assessed by a health care professional, call your own health centre.
- The appointment booking and counselling number of Espoo’s health centres, tel. 09 816 34500, Mon– Fri 7:00–16:00. A text message service to the deaf and hard of hearing at 040 639 3945.
- Piispanportti Health Centre: tel. 09 816 220 10, Mon–Fri 7:00–16:00. A text message service to the deaf and hard of hearing at 040 570 2889.
- Service voucher health centre Terveyskeskus Mehiläinen Espoontori: tel. 09 855 4303, Mon–Fri 8:00–16:00
- Service voucher health centre Terveystalo Epoontori: tel. 045 7884 0966, Mon, Wed–Fri 8:00–16:00 and Tue 8:00–18:00
Outside these hours, please call the Medical Helpline, tel. 116 117 if you cannot cope with Covid-19 symptoms at home and you need help.
- The Medical Helpline does not help with the following Covid-19 issues:
- booking a test
- test results
- certificate for sick leave
- quarantine decisions
- booking a vaccine
Please notice that you can only visit a health centre if you have booked an appointment.
- Appointment booking to Espoo health centres in other matters than corona, tel. 09 816 34500, Mon–Fri 7:00–16:00. Text message service for the deaf and hard of hearing, tel. 040 639 3945.
- Piispanportti Health Centre, tel. 09 8162 2010 Mon-Fri 7-16. Text message service for the deaf and hard of hearing, tel. 040 570 2889.
- The Medical Helpline will help you in the evening and at weekends when health centres are closed. Tel. 116 117.
- Contact information of health centres in Espoo
Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Mental health services are there to help you if the coronavirus is making you feel worried or anxious.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services, tel. 09 816 31300, Mon–Fri 8:00–16:00.
- Social and Crises Emergency Services is there to help outside these hours, tel. 09 816 42439.
Support for everyday life
- Nestori – Guidance and Service Counselling for Senior Citizens offers advice and solutions to everyday situations. Tel. 09 816 33 333, Mon–Fri 9:00–15:00.
- The best way to contact Welfare Services for Families with Children is to use the Get help form or call tel. 09 816 23600, Mon–Fri 9:00–14:00.