Summer Job Voucher
The City of Espoo will pay EUR 300 to all employers who hire a young Espoo resident between 1 May and 30 September using a Summer Job Voucher. The minimum duration of the summer job is 10 working days and 50 working hours, either consecutively or divided into several periods. The employer cannot be a private household, a family or a private person.
In 2021, the Summer Job Voucher is intended for young Espoo residents born between 2002 and 2006.
THERE ARE NO SUMMER JOB VOUCHERS LEFT.
The young person must already have a summer job when they apply for a summer job voucher.
The minimum net pay is EUR 350 for 10 working days and 50 working hours. If the young person works for a longer period, their pay needs to be higher than the minimum pay. The employer will also have to pay taxes, social insurance and pension contributions and holiday compensation, in addition to the minimum net pay of EUR 350.
The young person must personally apply for the summer job voucher. Summer job vouchers are distributed in order of registration.
How to apply for a summer job voucher:
- Open the Webropol link below (also works on a phone).
- Fill in each section of the form carefully.
- Add the completed Kesätyöpaikan tiedot form or your employment contract (either a file or a photo).
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it (by using the Ilmoittaudu button), you will receive an email confirmation that you have applied for a summer job voucher.
- The information will be verified and the summer job voucher will be sent to the email address you provided in April-June.
The Webropol link