The Iso Omena Service Centre will be closed on Midsummer Eve, Friday, 21 June 2019 and on Midsummer Day, Saturday, 22 June 2019. Some of our units will also close earlier than usual on the day before Midsummer Eve, Thursday, 20 June 2019. The maternity and child health clinic and the laboratory will have shorter opening hours until mid-August.
The day before Midsummer Eve, 20 June 2019, the following service units will have shorter opening hours:
- the HUSLAB laboratory at 6:45–16
- the HUS Medical Imaging (X-ray) at 8–16
- the Service Point at 9–15
- the health centre at 7–18
- the maternity and child health clinic at 8–17.
The library, Kela (the Social Insurance Institution of Finland), Ohjaamotalo One-Stop Guidance Centre and the clinic for mental health and substance abuse serve on 20 June 2019 according to their normal opening hours. All unstaffed services at the Service Centre, from public computers to meeting rooms, will also be available as usual.
Exceptions at the maternity and child health clinic and the laboratory from June to August 2019
The Iso Omena maternity and child health clinic from 17 June to 11 August 2019
- open Mon–Fri at 8–17
- Saturdays closed
- the open clinic from 17 June to 30 June 2019 and from 29 July to 11 August 2019 on Wednesdays at 8–11 (first four weeks of July only by appointment).
The HUSLAB laboratory from 24 June to 18 August 2019
- Mon–Tue and Thu–Fri at 6:45–16
- Wed at 6:45–18
- Saturdays closed.