Western Uusimaa social and health services programme's newsletter archive
The first newsletter was published on 29th January 2021.
Newsletter, March 2021
- The nursing home portal helps you find the most suitable nursing home for you or your family member
- The digital clinic facilitates the use of health centre services in the autumn
- Ideal Social and Health Services community
- Do you know any young people who would be interested in developing mental health services?
- Language is the common thread
- Greetings from the councils
Newsletter, February 2021
- The Ideal Social and Health Services community already has over 200 members
- Ideal social and health services: Unrushed, listening, in your native language
- A new era for mental health services
- Family centre is a support network that helps families cope
- Towards joint information systems
Newsletter, January 2021
- In Western Uusimaa we focus on enhancing services
- A taste of things to come
- Join the Ideal Social and Health Services community!
- For the customer's benefit: Programme Director Jutta Tikkanen
Subscribe to our newsletter