Each client of Transport Services will have a client profile that is used for providing the exact services they need. The profile includes information that is needed to take care of the client relationship. The client data is stored in an electronic system. The information in the client profile is maintained by the client’s own home municipality. The data is stored in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.
If you want to check or make changes to the content of your profile, please contact the disability or elderly services of your municipality of residence.
The client profile includes the following information:
- Client number
- Personal information
- Personal identity code
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Service language
- Other contact person and their contact information
- Transport-related information
- Desired form of booking confirmation
- Assistive devices
- Need for companion
- Essential information related to disability or illness
- Information concerning the transport decision
- Number and type of trips, applicable legislation (Disability Services Act / Social Welfare Act)
- Right to use a familiar taxi driver
- Transport equipment needed, e.g. stair assistance or accessible vehicle
- Client charge
The client profile will be closed when the client no longer needs transport services.