Violence in intimate relationships
Violence in intimate relationships – Omatila provides services for Espoo residents
Low-threshold service Omatila supports residents in Espoo who have experienced or fear violence in intimate relationships or suffer from domestic violence.
A person suffering from violence in intimate relationships may need diverse forms of support. We therefore offer services taking your wishes, needs and situation into account. We can help you with many things, for example to identify violence, access emergency housing or detach yourself and recover from a violent relationship. Our services are always confidential and free of charge.
Low-threshold service Omatila
- strengthens your well-being and safety
- helps you identify violence in intimate relationships and encourages you to seek further help
- offers counselling and guidance as well as practical help
- helps victims of violence in intimate relationships, regardless of age and living conditions, to cope and disengage from violence
- helps you access a safe haven or a shelter in a crisis.
Don’t be alone. Contact us at Omatila. We are here to help you. You can either call us at 043 825 0535 or come see us during duty hours. You don’t need to book an appointment in advance. You can remain anonymous.