The City of Espoo is testing an open online maternity and child health clinic.
Book an appointment at the open online clinic if you, for example, wish to discuss any of the following topics.
- Do you or your partner have questions about pregnancy, childbirth or baby care?
- Are you struggling with breastfeeding or would you like to discuss your child’s eating habits?
- Do you need support in dealing with a toddler’s temper tantrums?
- Is your family not sleeping well? Does your baby or toddler often keep you awake?
- Are you worried about your child’s development?
- Does your family have other worries that you would like to discuss?
This new service will allow you to contact a public health nurse through a video call and discuss anything on your mind when it suits you.
Book an appointment online: Appointments online for the Health Services > Maternity and child health clinics booking
You can also book an appointment when visiting a clinic or by calling the clinics’ centralised appointment booking and counselling number, tel. 09 816 22800, Mon–Fri 8:30–14:30.