The appointment booking for the outpatient rehabilitation in Espoo is changing. As of 23rd January 2017, we use one number for appointment booking. The separate appointment booking numbers are no longer in use.
As of 23rd January, we take your calls weekdays at 8 am–1:30 pm at the new number 09 816 36000 (call-back service). At this number you can:
- book an appointment, if you have a referral to a physiotherapist, an occupational therapist for adults or a speech therapist for adults
- book an appointment for a therapy consultation without a referral
- cancel an appointment
- enquire about your booking
- enquire about medical rehabilitation for people with developmental disabilities
- book a telephone consultation with a rehabilitation planner for medical rehabilitation or issues related to it.
You can book or cancel an appointment for physiotherapy via our online booking service.
The contact details of the veterans’ services remain unchanged (Mon–Thurs noon–1 pm tel. 09 816 4238).
The rehabilitation unit for people with developmental disabilities EKKU no longer exists as a unit of its own, but the services remain mainly unchanged.