INTERNATIONAL TALENTS BOOSTING GROWTH
Does your company want to hire the best talent?
Talent Boost network of the Capital Region, including Talent Boost Espoo helps you hire the experts you need for your company to succeed.
Check out the services available!
Matching, recruiting and networking events, info sessions on international recruiting in Finland, abroad and online.
Helsinki Business Hub
SUPPORT IN RECRUITING
Advisory and counselling services for employers, international job boards, help and support in finding job-seekers.
Jobs in Finland : Online platform for English-speaking job opportunities in Finland.
International House Helsinki : Counselling service for employers.
City's Employment Services
Multicultural training to equip the management and team with tools/know-how of working with international colleagues.
Up to 70% subsidy for on-the-job language training for international employees.
Talent Boost Index - A self assessment tool for companies to measure their readiness to hire international employees as part of the Multicultural Company Campaign.
International House Helsinki :Entry-point to working and settling into the Capital Region.
Mentoring programs and matching platforms like:
- Entry-point Mentoring Programme
- International Talent Programmes
Talent Explorer Funding: Governmental and Municipal salary subsidies.
COLLABORATION WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
1. Offer a job placement, summer job or traineeship.
2. Suggest a thesis subject or implement an innovation or research project.
3. Host a company visit.
4. Participate in job-shadowing or mentoring.
5. Visit academic courses or events as a guest speaker.
6. Become an exhibitor at events.
7. Ask for tailored options.
Contact universities' employer services for tailored solutions.
- Aalto University
- University of Helsinki
- Hanken School of Economics
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences
- Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
ASK FOR HELP
Your local company coordinator is here to help you: