The Korko service supports the job search of highly educated people over 30 years of age. We will support you if you want to:
- clarify your own employment objectives
- update your competence
- consider alternative career paths.
We also help you to identify, verbalise, market and sell your competence in different job search channels and situations. The Korko service includes:
- peer group activities
- short coaching programmes
- survey of business contacts
- personal guidance in career issues, if necessary.
The Korko service is suitable for you if you:
- are an unemployed job-seeker over 30 years of age from Vantaa or Espoo
- have completed a university degree (at least a Bachelor’s degree)
- have a good command of Finnish (you can discuss issues related to working life fluently in Finnish in a peer group)
- have the qualifications for finding employment in the open job market
- have the will and motivation to develop your job-seeking competence with the support of a peer group.
At the moment, the Korko service operates remotely.
How to access the Korko service
Ask for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.