04.02.2021 at 10:00 Online recruitment event: IKEA
Are you looking for a summer job? Would you like to work in a diverse work environment with various job opportunities?
If your answer to these questions is yes, you are more than welcome to join IKEA’s online recruitment event on 04.02.2021 at 10:00!
IKEA is a workplace with lots of opportunities to work in various positions. Ikea is currently looking for summertime coworkers to logistics, sales, IKEA Food and customer service functions.
In the online recruitment event IKEA’s representative will tell you more about IKEA as an employer and about the open positions IKEA has. The recruitment event will be held both in Finnish and English.
Join IKEA's recruitment event
by clicking this link (Microsoft Teams)
Employment corner at Iso Omena Service Centre is closed as a precautionary measure from 30.11.2020 on.
We give personalised advice on work, job-hunting and education via telephone, email and chat from Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 15:00.
- We will help you register as a jobseeker and fill in the TE Office’s registration forms.
- We will help you write job applications and a CV.
- We will advise you on how to look for work on social media.
- We provide information on educational opportunities.
- We organise recruitment and training events that are open to all.
You can contact us through chat, by phone and email
- Tel. 040 505 2536
- Tel. 040 505 5058
- Tel. 040 639 4894
Advice by email: firstname.lastname@example.org