Bus routes change in the center of Tapiola on 28 January 2013. The changes are due to construction work on a Metro feeder bus terminal. The work will continue until late 2015.
Merituulentie is closed to public transport and the bus terminal is temporarily relocated to Tapionaukio.
All bus routes serving the Sampokuja bus stops on Merituulentie are diverted.
Changes apply to Espoo internal routes 2, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18 and 19, regional routes 105, 106, 107, 109, 110, 194, 195, 501, 505, 510, 514 and 550, as well as the Tapiola service routes P10-P14.Also the timetables of several bus routes change.
• The bus routes will be diverted to run along Etelätuulentie, Revontulentie, Tapiolantie or Westendinkatu. There will be a signposted pedestrian route to the Tapionaukio bus terminal, Etelätuulentie and Tapiolantie.
• The peak-time 18Z services are withdrawn. The services are replaced by routes 18 and 19 running between Espoon keskus and Tapiola.
• The terminus of bus 501 is moved from Oravannahkatori to Tapionaukio. After the change, the bus stops closest to Oravannahkatori are the Hakarinne bus stops at the Tykkitie intersection on Merituulentie.
• The Terminus of bus 510 is moved from Westendinasem to the Tapionaukio bus terminal. In the direction of Martinlaakso, the bus calls also at Westendinasema.
• Bus 550 starts to run via Tapiontie. The route will have three new pairs of stops on Tapiolantie called "Tapiolansilta", "Revontulentie" ja "Kontiontie".
• The diversions will remain in place until the end of 2015.
Helsinki Region Transport