Only visit the clinic in good health and take care of hand hygiene when you enter and leave the clinic.
We would still like to ask you not to bring many people with you, to prevent our waiting rooms from becoming too crowded and to help everyone maintain safe distances.
- Pregnant women can bring their partner with them to the clinic.
- Babies can visit the clinic with both parents.
- Older children should preferably visit the clinic with one adult only.
To visit the open clinic, book an appointment in advance.
The maternity and child health clinics’ centralised appointment booking and counselling number, tel. 09 816 22800, is open from Monday to Friday between 8:30 and 14:30. The clinics’ chat service is open from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 13:00.
If you are concerned about the situation of your child or family, you can always call the clinics’ centralised appointment booking and counselling number.
Maternity clinics are open as usual.
Child health clinics
We have been able to provide clinic appointments for children aged 12 months or younger as usual. Older children whose birthday was in spring 2020 have only been invited to a shorter, 15-minute vaccination or control visit to check their growth, instead of ordinary appointments.
If your child’s birthday is in the spring or summer, the child has not received an invitation and you have not visited the child health clinic yet, book an appointment online.
Due to the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus situation, we will make appointments available for booking depending on the resources we have available.
You can now book appointments online. Go to www.espoo.fi/nettineuvola to book the following appointments:
- An appointment at the open clinic:
- A vaccination appointment (15 min) for a child who missed their annual clinic appointment in the spring/summer 2020 and who has not received a vaccine included in the national vaccination programme THL: Vaccination programme
- A control appointment (15 min) to check the growth of a child who missed their annual clinic appointment in the spring/summer 2020. Book the appointment at about 6 months after the child’s birthday.
- Other open clinic appointments (15 min) When should I visit the open clinic?
- A periodic health examination for your 1-year-old child (60 min).
You can also book, reschedule or cancel the following appointments:
- A periodic health examination for your 18-month-old child (45 min).
- A periodic health examination for your child who turns 2, 3, 5 or 6 (45 min).
- A sexual counselling appointment.
- A couples counselling appointment.
Please note that appointments may not be available immediately because we are still clearing the backlog caused by the coronavirus pandemic and the summer season. If you are unable to book an appointment online, call the clinics’ centralised appointment booking and counselling number.
We also offer remote appointments. Don’t hesitate to ask us about this option! Please read more information Maternity and child health clinic services via remote communication systems