Parisuhteen pelastusrengas (“a relationship life buoy”) is a service that offers one-off counselling and advice on relationships at the Iso Omena maternity and child health clinic.
You can visit the service to discuss any relationship issues with professionals. They will also give you information and tips about services available to support your relationship.
You can visit the service confidentially, either alone or with your partner.
You are warmly welcome to visit Parisuhteen pelastusrengas
- at the Iso Omena maternity and child health clinic, group room Kaisla
- on the Tuesdays of odd weeks, 16:00 - 19:00.
Please, book an appointment by calling the telephone service of the maternity and child health clinics, tel. 09 816 22800, Mon–Fri 8:30–14:30, or online through the website Appointments online for the Health Services, section “Maternity and child health clinics”.
The service is provided by
- maternity and child health clinics
- Family Counselling Centres
- Family Social Work
- the couples counselling centre Parisuhdekeskus Kataja
- Parempi avioliitto ry
- Familia ry
- FinFami Uusimaa ry
- Church Family Counselling Centre (Kirkon perheasiain neuvottelukeskus)
- Espoo Parishes.