Demand for rectification of a parking ticket

If you are unsatisfied with a parking ticket you can make an electoronic Demand for rectification.

In Parking Control Customer Service you can make an demand for rectification. It must be submitted within 30 days of the date of issue of the parking ticket. If a Demand for rectification is filed after the due date, it may be disregarded.