See also Fees for gyms at swimming halls
- Single ticket 5,50€
- Wristband, 10 admissions 45€
- Wristband, 25 admissions 90€
- Morning swim (from 6am to 8:30 am) 4,50€
- Season wristband for lido 150€
Adults single tickets and wristbands can be purchased with Smartum exercise and culture vouchers \ card, Smartum Visa, ePassi sport passes, Virikekortti -card, Ticket Mind&Body's and RJ-kuntoiluseteli Oy's Tyky exercise vouchers, Tyky Online and Eazybreak.
When buying wristband an additional 5€ will be charged, because you can only pay services with these above mentioned paying methods.
- Single ticket 3€
- Wristband, 10 admissions 25€
- Wristband, 25 admissions 45€
- Morning swim (from 6am to 8:30 am) 2,50€
- Season wristband for lido 75€
Wristband for special groups 35€
* 7-18 year-olds, pensioners, unemployed, students, conscripts, crisis management veterans, persons undergoing non-military service with card and persons who have special needs according as stipulated in the grounds for the season wristband (code in KELA Card) or who have the EU Disability Card.
Family tickets to lido
- 2 adults and 2 children (7-17 years) 14€
- 1 adult and 2 children (7-17 years) 10€
When buying a wristband an additional 5€ will be charged.
The wristbands with several admissions are valid one year from the purchase date.
Free use of swimming pools
- Children under the age of 7 when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Pensioners who get guarantee pension (status must be proven with pensioners card or similar).
- War veterans (status must be proven).
- +68 sports wristband holders (the wristband can be obtained from the swimming hall cash desk).
- Adult swimming friend* to holders of season wristband for special groups or to seniors with +68 wristband
- A swimming friend can be for example an adult child, a relative or an acquaintance. The swimming friend can also participate when the bracelet holder is escorted by a certified personal assistant. The benefit does not apply to supervised activities in the pool or to the gym.
- Assistants to persons who have special needs as stipulated in the grounds for the season wristband, or who have need of an assistant noted in the EU Disability Card.