People with physical disabilities are provided easy access.
Visually impaired people are provided easy access.
The Sello Hall is equipped with an induction loop system to provide hearing assistance.
Wireless (WLAN) Internet connections are available inside all Sello Hall premises.
- The Sello parking garage has parking spaces that are reserved for handicapped people and directions from these spaces to the Sello Hall are provided
- The entrance from the parking garage via Sello Library's elevator into the Sello Hall entrance is barrier-free. When the library's elevators are not available barrier-free entrances and elevators can be found from Sello Leisure Centre (near Finnkino movie theatre's box offices)
- All inside and outside spaces are barrier-free and all passageways stepless and even
- The premises include an accessible toilet
- Unobstructed access is provided to the entrance ticket counter
- Wheelchair places are provided (if necessary, at both ends of 1st row)
- An induction loop system is provided (rows 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 13). See map for details (pdf, 668 Kt)
- All viewing spaces and auditoriums are equipped with grounded electrical sockets
The Sello Hall is part of the Kaikukortti network
Kaikukortti is a discount card with which one can get free tickets to the cultural venues that are part of the Kaikukortti network. If a Sello Hall event is available to Kaikukortti cardholders, this is specified alongside the ticket details of the event in question. For all event details, please refer to the event list provided below.
Kaikukortti card holders can purchase tickets in advance from official Lippupiste outlets (not, however, online via Lippu.fi) and also at the Sello Hall ticket counter one hour prior to the event in question if Kaikukortti quota tickets remain available. Only a limited number of tickets are available to Kaikukortti card holders. Please provide the number of your Kaikukortti card when making the reservation or purchase. You must also be prepared to show your Kaikukortti card at the venue.
Please also note that if you purchase a ticket through Lippupiste, you have to pay a service charge even though the ticket itself is free of charge.
Cloakroom services are free of charge to Kaikukortti cardholders
Feedback concerning the Kaikukortti card can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information concerning the Kaikukortti card can be found at:
www.espoo.fi/kaikukortti and www.kulttuuriakaikille.fi/kaikukortti
All autumn 2020 events available to Kaikukortti cardholders at Sello hall will be announced shortly.