Children`s Cultural Centre Aurora’s diverse autumn season programme is now on sale and information on all events is available here. The autumn season programme may still be expanded, due to which we recommend that you keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media channels.
Our number one priority is to ensure the well-being of event attendees, performers and staff. We are complying with safety instructions and guidelines issued by the Regional State Administrative Agency, the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare, the Ministry of Education and Culture and the City of Espoo during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please read our customer safety guidelines when participating in our events. The guidelines are immediately updated whenever the situation warrants it.
- Aurora staff
General safety guidelines
• Please do not attend an event if you are ill or suspect that you might be ill.
Use the hand sanitiser available in the facilities while inside the building.
• Cough correctly – into your sleeve or a disposable tissue, which you should immediately throw away.
• Maintain a safe distance from other customers and staff when queuing for the cloakroom, cafeteria, ticket desk or hall.
• As of Monday, 19 October 2020, we require that all over 15-year-olds wear a face mask on our premises and when attending our events.
• Every customer has an assigned seat in the hall.
• Follow the staff’s instructions regarding routes and directions, ask the staff for more information.
Other safety guidelines
• Facilities in use are cleaned in accordance with the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health’s COVID-19 cleaning guidelines. Door handles and any contact surfaces in the facilities are wiped with disinfectant several times a day.
• We recommend using contactless payment.
• If you have any questions or wish to submit feedback about our safety measures during your visit, please contact our customer service department or other staff.
• Precaution for determining possible chains of infection: ticket purchasers’ information is collected in connection with the purchase of a ticket on the Lippupiste online store or in connection with pre-registration. At free events, we also collect contact information at the venue. This information will be destroyed 21 days after the event. If a person who attended the event is diagnosed with a coronavirus infection or suspected of it, the authorities must be able to track the persons who came into contact with them.
• Please check the current guidelines before arrival on Aurora’s website and on-site upon arrival.