Services in Kalajärvi
Kalajärvi Health Centre mainly serves the residents of Kalajärvi, Lahnus, Luukki, Velskola, Röylä, Perusmäki, Niipperi, Bodom and Vanhakartano.
Maternity and child health clinic
The Kalajärvi Maternity and Child Health Clinic serves the residents of northern Espoo. The clinic’s services include individual appointments and home visits as well as group and open clinic visits.
- The clinic is open Mon 9:30–19:30, Tue–Thu 8:00–16:00 and Fri 8:00–14:45.
- Book an appointment online or by telephone, tel. 09 816 22800 (Mon–Fri 8:30–14:30).
The Kalajärvi dental clinic serves all Espoo residents.
- The clinic is open Mon–Fri 8–15.
- Book an appointment online or by telephone:
- For urgent appointments, tel. 09 816 35900 (Mon–Fri 7:00–16:00).
- For non-urgent appointments, tel. 09 816 30300 (Mon–Fri 7:45–16:00). The appointment booking number has a call-back system.
The Kalajärvi Service Point offers advice on matters related to the City of Espoo and its partners. The Service Point provides HSL travel cards, Lippupiste event tickets, wristbands to the City of Espoo’s gyms and +68 Sports Wristbands. The Service Point also functions as an auxiliary Kela customer service location and as a tourist information office.
- The Service Point is open Mon, Tue and Thu 9:30–16:00, Wed 13:00–18:00 and Fri 9:00–14:00.
- Please check special opening hours on the Service Point’s website.
Kalajärvi Library is open to everyone who loves books or just wants to spend time there. At the library you can read, borrow and return books, play games and use the public computers. The library also has self-service hours, during which you can enter the library using your library card and PIN code even when the staff are not present. During the self-service hours, you can borrow and return books using the machines.
- The library is open Mon–Wed 13–20, Thu–Fri 10–16.
- Self-service hours: Mon–Fri 7–20, Sat–Sun 7–15.