Services at Iso Omena
You can download the map in bigger size: Map of Iso Omena Service Centre (pdf, 5382 Kt)
Iso Omena Health Centre mainly serves the residents of Matinkylä and Olari.
Maternity and child health clinic
The Iso Omena Maternity and Child Health Clinic serves the residents of Olari and Matinkylä. The clinic’s services are also available on evenings and Saturdays. When visiting the clinic, you can also run other errands, take part in group activities and meet other local families.
- The clinic is open on weekdays from 8:00 to 19:00 and on Saturdays from 10:00 to 15:00.
- You an book an appointment online or by calling tel. 09 816 22800 (Mon–Fri 8:30–14:30).
In addition to its collections, Iso Omena Library features a stage for various events, a music studio and a large makerspace for practical activities. The quiet space provides a peaceful environment for studying and reading.
- The library has the same opening hours as the Service Centre: Mon–Fri 7–21, Sat 8–18 and Sun 11–18.
The Matinkylä Service Point offers advice on matters related to the City of Espoo and its partners. The Service Point provides HSL travel cards, Lippupiste event tickets, wristbands to the City of Espoo’s gyms and +68 Sports Wristbands. The Service Point also functions as an auxiliary Kela customer service location and as a tourist information office.
- The Service Point is open Mon–Tue, Thu–Fri 10–17, Wed 12–18
- Please check special opening hours on the Service Point’s website.
KELA Social Insurance Institution
Kela customer service is open on Mondays only by appointment, Tue–Thu 9–11 and 12–15, Fri 10–11 and 12–15.
HUSLAB serves all customers of the Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District.
- The laboratory at Iso Omena is open Mon–Thu 6:45–18:00, Fri 6:45–16:00 and Sat 8:00–14:00.
HUS Online Appointment Booking Service
- Book an appointment by telephone, tel. 09 471 86800 (Mon–Fri 7:30–15:30)
X-ray (HUS Medical Imaging)
HUS Medical Imaging serves all customers of the Helsinki and Uusimaa Hospital District. The medical imaging services include, for example, bone and dental X-rays.
Mental health and substance abuse services
The clinic helps with mental health and substance abuse issues. You can visit a nurse without booking an appointment. The service is free of charge.
- Adults and young people aged 13–22 can visit a nurse without an appointment Mon–Thu 8–18 and Fri 8–16.
- Further information: www.espoo.fi/mentalhealth
Youth Services: Starttipiste at Ohjaamotalo One-Stop Guidance Centre
Young people from Espoo aged 16–29 can visit the Starttipiste without booking an appointment. The Starttipiste helps with questions and matters regarding job search, education, well-being and everyday life.
- The Starttipiste serves customers Mon–Fri 14–18 at Iso Omena and by telephone, tel. 043 825 7607.
- Further information: www.espoo.fi/ohjaamotalo
The Employment Corner provides face-to-face service, with no appointment required, to help people find employment or training opportunities. The service is targeted at job-seekers who are over 30 years old.