The Service Centres have facilities that anyone can use free of charge to organise public events.
Facilities available at the Iso Omena Service Centre:
- five different meeting rooms
- the Stage in the library
Facilities available at the Kalajärvi Service Centre:
- a large hall
- a teaching space
- a work space
- a meeting room
Instructions for companies and communities
Companies and communities are welcome to test and develop their products and services at the Service Centres together with their Espoo-based clients. However, we do not allow the following on our facilities:
- political election campaigns (with the exception of election campaign launch events that have a limited duration)
- commercial activities such as marketing and sales
Iso Omena Service Centre:
Instructions for event and meeting organisers
Tips and advice:
- See our available spaces through the Varaamo booking service. Meeting rooms at the Iso Omena Service Centre are also booked through Varaamo.
- Once you have found a suitable space, please read its instructions carefully.
- The Stage and Kohtaamo should be reserved by email well ahead of the intended event date. Our personnel will process these reservations on a case-by-case basis. They will, for example, check that the space is suitable for your event.
- If you need, for example, loudspeakers or other equipment, please contact the Iso Omena Service Centre personnel in advance. Detailed instructions and contact information is available on the page of each space on the Varaamo website.
- After you have booked a space, remember to advertise your event if it is open to everyone. Good channels for advertising include the event calendar on Espoo.fi and Facebook. See the instructions below to learn how to advertise your event through the Service Centre’s online channels.